COVID – 19 Update
To our Customers and Community:
We set out every day to make world a better place, serving our customers and supporting our communities. While our normal way of life has been changed by the unfolding global pandemic commonly referred to as coronavirus (COVID-19), our commitment to this purpose is unwavering.
Your comfort level inviting us into your home is paramount. That’s why in addition to our free in-home consultation, we will also offer virtual and no contact appointments. As always, we are honoured and humbled by your invitation, and we look forward to helping you with your home improvement projects.
Like most of you, we are monitoring the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) and the health concerns facing our communities. As a result, we have taken numerous actions to do our part in helping limit the spread of the virus, while remaining open.
We are now following, and exceeding, CDC guidelines. Procedures include:
- Practicing social distancing and limiting contact (including handshakes)
- Washing/sanitizing hands frequently
- Sanitizing equipment / tool and vehicles
- Wearing cloth face coverings and gloves
- Limiting the crew size and number of installers in your home
- Minimizing the amount of in-home work time
- Keeping work areas separate from the rest of your home with plastic sheeting when appropriate / Mask of living area from work area where possible